CALLING ALL ART STUDENTS, DESIGNERS AND ART ENTHUSIASTS!
WHAT: Design the most innovative, impactful, and inspiring infographics and videos that highlight the climate change crisis. We’ll provide you with the statistics, content, and examples!
WHEN: You are invited to join us on Wednesday, July 31st from 5-9 pm for an information session at 111 Minna Gallery in San Francisco (between New Montgomery and 2nd Street).
WHY: The winning design will be featured as the official “Clean and Green Design” on the official website of the Clean and Green Hackathon, will be featured across the media, and also receive a new Wacom Bamboo tablet!
- July 31st / 5 PM @ 111 Minna Gallery: A casual meet-and-greet and mixer to discuss the project
- August 5th / 9 PM: DEADLINE to submit your designs and videos online
- August 10th / 5 PM @ Rallypad: grand finale of the hackathon and design winner will be announced
If you have front-end design experience, we also encourage you to sign up for the technical track here and team up with developers to design our suggested applications.
This event is not exclusive to designers and is open to everyone that wants to make a difference in the debate on climate change policy. If you have an idea or catchy slogan you’d like to bring to the table on climate change, you can team up with designers at the event.
- Infographic: 1000 px by 3300 px @ 72 DPI
- Video: < 1 minute, live action or animated
- Please submit PDF or video (Youtube or Vimeo) URL to email@example.com by 9 PM, August 5th
- You can find the statistics to base your infographic or video on here.